|

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rev Franklin Graham: Islam is Evil

Rev. Graham calls it like it is:

(AP) NEW ORLEANS The Rev. Franklin Graham, who outraged Muslims in 2001 when he said that Islam "is a very evil and wicked religion," told an interviewer for Wednesday's edition of ABC News "Nightline" that he hasn't changed his mind about the faith.

Asked by ABC correspondent John Donvan whether Muslim groups had succeeded in altering his outlook about Islam, Graham said "No."

"Do they want to indoctrinate me? Yes. I know about Islam. I don't need an education from Islam," he said. "If people think Islam is such a wonderful religion, just go to Saudi Arabia and make it your home. Just live there. If you think Islam is such a wonderful religion, I mean, go and live under the Taliban somewhere. I mean, you're free to do that."

2 Comments:

Blogger Cobalt Blue said...

How long before this guy gets tarred and feathered by the media for speaking out like this? It's great to see people pushing back against the religion of head-hackers, women-killers, etc. About time, I say.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home